mmn... more often than not, i find i'm glad i
waited on a cel. i'm a rather impulsive buyer,
but also picky. if i see a cel, it's either an
instantaneous 'must have' situation, or... not.
i've never not come across another similar cel in
instances that i've waited. and often waiting
will net me something better or at a cheaper
price. the thing i'm more afraid of is not
having the funds later for a really fantastic cel
because i just bought an okay one.
but something i've done after watching a cel
forever and ever is ask the seller to drop the
price. it wouldn't hurt to try to negotiate,
especially if the cel isn't going anywhere...