Well, I just left the cel in the freezer for a
little under an hour and pulled it out. This
actually worked better for me than the blowdryer
with this cel-the blowdryer seems to work better
on cels that aren't all that stuck. This cel
was S-T-U-C-K. Majorly stuck-I would say almost
seventy percent of the paint. The blowdryer was
ineffective with it (I've used it on several
other cels with good results-never any paint
After I took it out, the sketch came off much
easier. It tore a little and left some of it on
the plastic but no paint came off. I don't know
how well it would work on a double layer cel...I
have one I'm not TOO attached to...
Give me another half an hour...