Like you suggested, these shouldn't be taken too
- A seller says a cel includes the
sketch/background but they don't know if it's
stuck because they never open the bag.
(translation: the cel is stuck)
- People who constantely complain about
"resellers" even though they are guilty of it
themselves. (of course they have a good reason!)
- Sellers who ship cels rolled in a tube.
- The hissy-fits that erupt in this forum every
now and then... the people who claim to be
supportive of other collectors, yet wont share
the link to *insert angelic choir here* Pocket
- That pesky dint between cel layers that the
seller failed to mention.
- The post office cart that ran over my package
Wow.. the list could go on and on~! :)