I sold something recently and established
contact with the buyer, however she keeps
emailing me saying she really wants the item but
because of bills etc etc can I wait another week
A couple of weeks have elapsed already and I'm
just concerned that if I keep waiting, and she
eventually decides not to bother I'll have no
sale but will still have to pay the fees and
then have to pay to relist the item again.
It's irritating because I put the item up for
sale in the first place because I had bills to
Any suggestions guys?