Home Francais E-mail Animanga - Anime and Manga Services

Search :

Duplication house! ^_^ (Sun Sep 29 13:07:08 2002 )
Izobel [View profile ]

You need to find a film duplication house who 
can utilize the Telecine process. Taking the 
film to DVD would require some extra work; it 
would be easiest to dump it to DV tape or a 
pro medium like DigiBeta.  At least then it 
would be in a digital format.

Just look for duplication houses in your area 
and start calling them up asking if they can 
deal with that sort of film format. Even if they 
can't, they will likely know someone who can.

Hope this helps


[ Back to Cels Forum ]

Message thread :

Copyright ©2000 Yann Stettler and CohProg Sarl. All rights reserved. Privacy statement